Front Desk Coordinator (Full-Time)
We are looking for a passionate pet lover and community-minded customer service professional to join our busy, and actively growing doggy daycare, boarding and grooming facility in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago. Compensation is $16/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer focused service to Bark Bark Club clients.
- Selling services, add on services and retail.
- Booking appointments based on specific service time requirements.
- Checking clients in and out according to Bark Bark Club processes.
- Answering incoming calls in professional organized manner.
- Communicating current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to clients by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of all service and retail offerings.
- A constant focus on maintaining updated client information.
- Keeping work area clean and organized at all times.
- Actively participating in the promotion of Bark Bark Club services and products.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties, following BBC protocols, including cash drawer and close out responsibilities.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- An eye for every detail and a passion for knowing your clients.
- Passionate about providing flawless customer service.
- Able to communicate well with clients, management and staff.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Basic understanding of dog behavior.
Please, no phone or in-person inquiries.
Pen Attendant (Part Time)
We are looking for a passionate pet lover and community-minded individual to join a busy and actively growing dog daycare and boarding service in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago.
This is a part-time position. Flexibility is a must. Must be available during weekends and holidays.
We are seeking a mature, responsible, fun and reliable individual who has a strong work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond for our clients on a daily basis.
- Flexible schedule with weekend and holiday availability.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Self-motivation is a must. You have to be able to see what needs to be done and do it.
- You must have a passion for dogs, but understand that you will be managing large groups and safety comes first.
- Cleanliness of the facility is a top priority. Heavy cleaning is a must.
- You must have experience working with or volunteering with animals.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and remain engaged.
- You must be a team player.
- Must have a bank account eligible for direct deposit.
Dog Groomer (Full-Time)
We are looking for a passionate animal lover and community-minded individual to join a very busy dog grooming salon on Chicago's north side. We are hiring for part-time and full-time.
We offer a very competitive commission structure, employee discount (including free daycare/boarding for your dog) and paid vacation.
We are seeking a mature, responsible, fun and reliable individual who has a strong work ethic and the drive to go above and beyond for our clients every day.
Greet customers and ask questions pertaining to their individual pet's needs. Perform breed- specific grooms in a timely fashion. Comfortable selling our services and products. Commission- based pay. The ideal candidate MUST be a strong team player, and able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years of hands-on grooming experience
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work weekends
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS