We are looking for a passionate pet lover and community-minded customer service professional to join our busy, and actively growing doggy daycare, boarding and grooming facility in the Edgewater neighborhood of Chicago. Compensation is $16/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer focused service to Bark Bark Club clients.
- Selling services, add on services and retail.
- Booking appointments based on specific service time requirements.
- Checking clients in and out according to BBC processes.
- Answering incoming calls in professional organized manner.
- Communicating current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to clients by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of all service and retail offerings.
- A constant focus on maintaining updated client information.
- Keeping work area clean and organized at all times.
- Actively participating in the promotion of Bark Bark Club services and products.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties, following BBC protocols, including cash drawer and close out responsibilities.
- Customer service experience is a must.
- An eye for every detail and a passion for knowing your clients.
- Passionate about providing flawless customer service.
- Able to communicate well with clients, management and staff.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Basic understanding of dog behavior.
Hours will be as follows (after training is complete):
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Monday: 6:30am - 3pm
Tuesday: 6:30am - 3pm
Wednesday: 6:30am - 3pm
Days off will be Thursday and Friday.
Please, no phone or in-person inquiries.
To apply, click here!